- On or through this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or Colossus Mission Inc.
- Colossus Mission Inc. offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Colossus Mission Inc. or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information about or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer (“personal information”). Personal Information does not include your Personal Information that has been de-identified, pseudonymized, anonymized, aggregated, and/or otherwise processed so as to be unidentifiable in such a way that the data can no longer be attributed to a specific individual (by reasonable means) without the use of additional information, and where such additional information is kept separate and under adequate security to prevent unauthorized re-identification of a specific individual such that one could not, using reasonable efforts, link such information back to a specific individual (collectively, all of the foregoing in this sentence being referred to as “De-Identified Personal Information”).
Colossus Mission Inc. ’s website and business operations have collected the following categories of personal information from its website visitors and users within the last twelve (12) months:
Name (first and last), alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, member identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, postal address, telephone number, account name, date of birth, Social Security number, number of dependents, driver’s license number, passport number, health or medical history and information, signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit and/or debit card number (full or partial), or other financial information
Protected classification characteristics
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, medical history, medical appointment information, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet or other network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location or movements.
Audio and electronic information from recording calls.
Inferences drawn from other personal information
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
The information we collect on or through our website also may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting materials, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website. For example, if you register on our website, we collect your name, e-mail address, and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the personal information that you provide to us, such as your billing and payment information. You may also have the option to store credit cards or other payment information to make it easier to purchase products or services from the Website in the future. If you contact our member services agents, you may also provide us with the personal information that we collect. When you purchase a product or service, we collect all your order information, such as the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product. We may give you the chance to review our products or participate in public forums associated with the Website. Any reviews, posts, or comments will be public, so you should use care before posting information about yourself online.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Information about your health or medical history that you provide in a health insurance application.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information you provide on a member portal or provided on your behalf on an agent or broker portal.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-Identified personal information.
SOURCES OF DATA COLLECTION
Colossus Mission Inc. obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete, and products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information that we may maintain or associate with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Local Stored Objects. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for local stored objects, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the provider responsible directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the next section below.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The following mechanisms may provide you with the following control over your information:
- Solicitations from Colossus Mission Inc. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Colossus Mission Inc. to solicit your business with Colossus Mission Inc. , you can opt-out by sending an email to: [email protected] If we have sent you a solicitation email to, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opts out does not apply to information provided to Colossus Mission Inc. because of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To help find you, and if you choose to do so, apply for health insurance and other products that may be of interest to you and your family.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our website.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including developing and improving our website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To evaluate or conduct a potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Colossus Mission Inc. ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Colossus Mission Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Colossus Mission Inc. will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Colossus Mission Inc. may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We may disclose De-Identified personal information without restriction.
Advertising on Third-Party Websites
By clicking “Get My Free Healthcare Quote”, you consent by electronic signature to be contacted by third party Marketing Partners about you request for information, without limitation, by providing you information, offers, or advertisements by telephone call or text message to the number(s) you have provided on this or any other Colossus Mission Inc. branded form( including any cellular number), even if that number is on any local, state or national “Do Not Call” list, sent using an automatic telephone dialer, text message or an artificial or prerecorded voice, and by email or live representative. This consent is not required as a condition of making a purchase. Message and Data rate may apply.
We do not sell your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, data aggregators, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Medical providers, Trans logistic providers, funeral service providers.
- affiliates, brokers, and business partners.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Colossus Mission Inc. ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Colossus Mission Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your email address as part of completing a form on the Website or calling our sales center, we may use your email address or other personal information provided to contact you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Companies to which you give consent for us to disclose.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply to our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Colossus Mission Inc, our customers/members, or affiliates.
Providing you with a quote or processing your application:
We may use your personal information to contact you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote. For example, emails may be sent to you throughout the application process to inform you of your application's status and to seek additional information requested as part of the application. We may also use phone numbers you provide to send you telephone or text messages about your application or account, and such messages may be automatically sent with an auto dialer, an artificial or prerecorded voice, or other automation technology. We will use the information we collect about you to deliver the services we offer and to operate and improve our website. Our services may include a Short Message Service (“SMS”) which may deliver up to 2 messages per day to your wireless device and the display of personalized content and advertising. We may use your information to contact you about Website updates, conduct surveys, or informational and service-related communications, including important security updates. You may remove your information by replying “STOP” to the SMS text message you received. Alternatively, you may submit your request by email to us, including the email address and phone number you registered with us.
Customer satisfaction, referrals, and other products:
We or our affiliates may contact you to survey your satisfaction with our service, refer our products and services to other people, and/or to inform you of additional products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures below or as set out in the emails we send to you, as applicable.
We will attempt to notify you about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon us, our users, our Website, or our services. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that user about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no risk scenarios described in this paragraph apply.
CORRECTING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can review and change the personal information in your account by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms.
You also may submit information, such as comments, reviews, testimonials, etc., to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Content”). Your Content is posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
By posting any Content you agree to and do hereby grant us and our licensors, affiliates, partners, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, transferrable, royalty-free right and license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, rearrange, edit, modify, aggregate, summarize, create derivative works of and publicly perform the Content that you post or otherwise submit to us for any purpose, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed (“Right to Use”). The Right to Use you grant us also extends to any Content that you have posted to our Facebook or other social media account pages, or on other websites, e.g., Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Instagram, etc. The term “Use” includes, but is not limited to, use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, delete, translate, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and make derivative works of the content.
If we permit you to post Content, by posting any Content you agree to with the following User Content Posting Guidelines:
To the extent our website contains areas where you can post or submit to be posted such as comments, product reviews, testimonials, etc., you agree to post Content that is proper and related to the general theme of the Website. Content also includes that which you send to us by email, text, mail, or other means. You agree not to post any Content that:
- Is off-topic, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous, stalking, threatening, obscene, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, offensive, which contains unlawful material or information, or which otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates, or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Is not your own original creation or that you do not have permission to use, or that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right of any person or that is used without the permission of the owner;
- Is intended to provide professional advice, including but not limited to, the provision of medical treatment, or legal, financial or investment advice;
- Promotes or provides instructional information about illegal or illicit activities;
- Purports to be from any person or entity, including but not limited to one of our employees, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent, or is doxing;
- Contains software code of any kind, including, but not limited to, code that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to or that may interrupt, lock up, destroy, damage, or limit the operation of another person’s computer or network or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Website, or that otherwise negatively affects the ability of others to use the Website; or,
- Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services, or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters, or for any commercial purpose.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or those of any our service providers or third parties, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Website or our services. We reserve the right, but do not undertake the obligation, to refuse to post or remove any posted Content from our Website for violation of these rules or for any other reason, and to refuse to accept any future postings by you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your non-public personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration. When you establish an account at Colossus Mission Inc., a password is generated to help protect your account information. Passwords can be updated. A password is only as strong as you make it. You should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish by going to the Member Log In link of the Website.
You can delete your account or request that we delete your account by contacting us.
We retain your information after you request such deletion for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. We may retain De-Identified Personal Information for as long as we deem appropriate. For example, if we process your payments, we will retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. Additional examples of specific reasons we would retain some data for longer periods of time include:
- Our contractual and business relationships with you.
- Security, fraud, and abuse prevention –to protect you, other people, and us from fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access.
- Financial record keeping – when you make a payment to us, we are often required to retain this information for extended period of time for purposes of accounting, dispute investigation and resolution, and compliance with tax, anti-money laundering, and other financial regulations.
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements – to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, as required to enforce our terms of service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Direct communications with us – if you have directly communicated with us, through a customer support channel, feedback form, or a bug report, we may retain reasonable records of those communications.
Even if you delete your account, keep in mind that the deletion by our service providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period. We may retain De-Identified Personal Information for as long as we deem appropriate.
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone: 1(888)543-3103